Sony DEJ011 CD Walkman« Portable CD Player

Sony DEJ011 CD Walkman« Portable CD Player Reviews



More Picture


I like to listen to audio books from the public library. When my old Sony finally quit, I found there aren't a lot of choices in portable CD players. This Sony appears to be the best of the limited range of choices. I've only been through 4-5 books so far and I can't comment on durability or longevity. Otherwise, I'm satisfied with its performance.

Sony DEJ011 CD Walkman« Portable CD Player Feature

  • Skip-Free G-Protection¿ Technology
  • Digital Mega Bass® Sound System
  • 8 Playback Modes
  • Digital Volume Control
CD-R/RW Playback Plays all CD-R/RW discs burned either in a PC or a home recording deck. Create custom mixes from your existing personal music collection and always have the right music on hand.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

This Walkman breaks if you breath on it - Mary Shelton -
I bought three of these on amazon. None of them lasted longer than a month before they began failing to load the CD properly and play it. The sound quality might be better but durability matters to for those who are mobile. The last one lasted less than a week before it stopped working, started making funny noises and failed to play the CD. Other cheaper brands are much more durable. br /br /This one is a piece of junk. A complete waste of money. Who wants to pay for something that lasts less than a month before breaking? I just bought my last Sony product.

No Radio with this model - Alex Campbell -
I initialy thought that I was buy one with a Radio, but alas I never looked closely enough to see that it did'nt.br /Never the less, it is a great product.


Oct 27, 2010 22:36:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment