RCA RP2700 - CD player

RCA RP2700 - CD player Reviews



More Picture


I bought two RCA RP2700... Why? Because RCA/Thomson Electronics are the only ones that have surround sound capability. It's simulated but, it's the closest you'll get without the real thing. I bought a low watt computer surround sound system. Grabbed a couple of speaker stands, hooked it all up to the player, and now I have surround sound around my bed because of The RCA RP2700. With the subwoofer under and in the middle of the bed. Too Cool!!!br /br /My Last RCA was a RP2440. It lasted 6 years before the motor burned out.br /br /The other features are just what I wanted. You can program up to 20 songs on one CD. If you push pause it shuts off after 5 minutes. Push play again and it goes right to where you left off. The presets are vocal, rock, surround sound, superbass normal. You can play the CD Once, Random, repeat one song or continuous repeat. The size, color and LED is perfect for my night stand. All RCA players are 4.5 volts. So it hooked up to my system quickly.br /br /It sounds great... never skips unless the CD is bad and needs replacing. While it just stays on my night stand it should last a long time. Some time cheaper is better. I paid .99 each and I'm extremely lucky to get two because the surround sound availability is fading even with RCA.br /br /If you're looking for something that's good at a lower price The RCA RP2700 is a good buy.

RCA RP2700 - CD player Feature

  • CD. CD-R, CD-RW PLAYBACK
  • espXtreme Skip Protection
  • Preset EQ- Normal, POP, Rock, Surround
  • Battery Saver Auto-Off
Features: 60-sec espXtreme skip protection. Up to 20-hour battery life with 2 AA batteries. Includes earbud headphones. Battery saver auto off.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

I bought mine as a refurb. - Holistic Doc - Idaho
I am absolutely delighted. I far prefer the sound quality to the same album played on the mp3. But, of course, the latter is far more convenient.

Really, Really Bad - Brian - MA
I think I payed about for mine. I thought the price was so low simply due to technology getting cheaper. (It had been years since I needed to purchase a new one.)br /This thing was the most frustrating piece of junk I've had to wrestle with. The electronics must have been shoddy because sometimes I would press one button, and the action of another would happen (for example, I would press Pause, and it would replay the track, or I would press Next, and it would shut off).br /Also it was unpredictable as to whether it would actually begin to read the CD. I would just hear the motor constantly trying to drive to home... for almost 30 seconds. Maybe I just happened to get a bad one, but, that was my experience.


Nov 01, 2010 01:25:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment